Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Howl's Moving Castle" - By Diana Wynne Jones

       I'm a Hayao Miyazaki fan. While watching the movie "Howl's Moving Castle" for the billionth time, (Looove it.) I noticed that it said it was from a novel by Diana Wynne Jones. I didn't know that! So I quickly got online and placed a hold for it from the library.
       It didn't take me long to get into this book. It followed the movie pretty well with little extras for the imagination to flow with. And boy does Diana Wynne Jones have an amazing imagination. I realize that I've read a lot of girl books lately, but this one is for everyone: old, young, boys, girls. It really takes you on a journey to a place that you've never been before. If you like the movies, read the book. If you've never seen the movies, still read the book. It's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment