Monday, May 24, 2010

The First Post EVER on "If anyone cares . . ."

     So, I have a strong doubt this blog will be read by anyone who isn't me. (Yes, I know, I'm very optimistic) But, as I like to say in some accent I can't define, "iz all gude!" This blog is a place for me to record the books I've read and (who knows?) maybe even provide some form of entertainment for those who happen to lose their way on a journey to their sister's, "It's a baby boy!" blog as they take a rest stop here.

P.S.

    It has just occured to me that upon first reading the name of this blog, you might think that the writer is some depressed kid who has found sanctuary in sending their thoughts into the massive void of Internet. I am no such kid. I simply used the name with honesty. Because, honestly, who's going to waste precious time reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment